Below are the 50 things that we would like to do or see in the world. What’s on your bucket list?
50. Live in Italy and learn Italian
49. Travel to every country in the world.
48. Stay on live a board boat and scuba dive the Great Barrier Reef.
47. Hike the Great Wall of China
46. I have to stand on that rock at kjeragbolten in Norway.
45. Walk around the base of Ayres Rock
44. Hike the Larapinta trails in the Northern Territory
43. Raft the length of the Colorado River be up close and personal to the Grand Canyon.
42. Learn to surf.
41. Spend a night at a temple in Mount Koya, waking up with the monks.
40. Love Hawaii need to go to all five islands.
39. Kayak and camp around the rock islands in Palau.
38. Snorkel in the jelly fish lake in Palau
37. See the pyramids in Egypt.
36. Cross the Drake Passage by boat before stepping in Antartica.
35. Sit on the banks of the Ganges River in Varanasi and just watch people.
34. Swim with humpback whales in Tonga.
33. Sail a felucca down the Nile River
32. Go to the Holi festival in India.
31. Hike Machu Picchu
30. Ride the death road on a mountain bike in Bolivia.
29. See the Komodo dragon in the wild.
28. Kayak from Coron to El Nido over 9 days stopping at the islands on the way
27. Shark diving in a cage.
26. swim in a cenote in Mexico
25. Spend a gut wrenching day at Auschwitz in Poland
24. See pandas in the wild in China. Not sure if it is possible.
23. Go to a live NBA game.
22. See the caldera and the white stone buildings in Santorini, Greece.
21. Visit Petra in Jordan
20.cruise in a boat on the backwaters of Kerala.
19. Learn to sail a yacht
18. Spend sometime on the Amazon river with native people who live on the river
17. Go on a safari
16. Hike Kilimanjaro
15. Go on dog sleds in Finland
14. Go to a Premier league game
13. Ride a hot air balloon in Cappadocia
12. Explore the Galapagos, the wildlife would be amazing.
11. Hike the W trail in Chille
10. See the wild gorillas in Uganda
9. Hike the Kokoda trail in Papua New Guinea
8. See wild orangutans in Sumatra
7. Explore the largest cave in the world Hang Son Doong in Vietnam.
6. Explore Mulu National park in Borneo Sarawak, huge caves and the Pinnacles to explore
5. Visit all of the south East Asia countries by 2022
4. Scuba dive at Raja Ampat in Indonesia.
3. Hike the Milford track in New Zealand
2. Drive around the Ring Road in Iceland
1. Charter a yacht and sail around the Adriatic Coast of Croatia
There it is and number one really is my dream. What did you think? What’s on your bucket list. Why don’t you tell us in the comment box below.