Below are the 50 things that we would like to do or see in the world. What’s on your bucket list?
50. Live in Italy and learn Italian
49. Travel to every country in the world.
48. Learn to scuba dive and dive the Great Barrier Reef
47. Hike the Great Wall of China
46. Spend New Year’s Eve up on the mountain and watch the sun rise
45. Walk around the base of Ayres Rock
44. Hike the Larapinta trails in the Northern Territory
43. Raft the length of the Colorado River be up close and personal to the Grand Canyon.
42. Learn to surf.
41. Spend a night at a temple in Mount Koya, waking up with the monks.
40. Love Hawaii need to go to all five islands.
39. Kayak and camp around the rock islands in Palau.
38. Snorkel in the jelly fish lake in Palau
37. See the pyramids in Egypt.
36. Cross the Drake Passage by boat before stepping in Antartica.
35. Sit on the banks of the Ganges River in Varanasi and just watch people.
34. Spend a day at Alchatraz prison
33. Watch an AFL grand final live.
32. Eat the spiciest of curries in India.
31. Hike Machu Picchu
30. Drive a Ferrari
29. See the Komodo dragon in the wild.
28. Kayak from Coron to El Nido over 9 days stopping at the islands on the way
27. Shark diving in a cage.
26. Visit Ankor Wat
25. Spend a gut wrenching day at Auschwitz in Poland
24. See pandas in China
23. Go to a live NBA game.
22. See the caldera and the white stone buildings in Santorini, Greece.
21. Visit Petra in Jordan
20.cruise in a boat on the backwaters of Kerala.
19. Learn to sail a yacht
18. Go to a live UFC match
17. Go on a safari
16. Hike Kilimanjaro
15. Spend some time in Zanzibar, Tanzania
14. Go to a Premier league game
13. Ride a hot air balloon in Turkey
12. Spend the morning watching the sun rise in Borobudur
11. Hike the W trail in Chille
10. See the wild gorillas in Uganda
9. Hike the Kokoda trail in Papua New Guinea
8. Go to October fest in Germany
7. Explore the largest cave in the world Hang Son Doong in Vietnam.
6. Run a marathon
5. Visit all of the south East Asia countries by 2022
4. Stay at an Eco lodge in Belize
3. Hike the Milford track in New Zealand
2. Drive around the Golden Cirle in Iceland
1. Charter a yacht and sail around the Adriatic Coast of Croatia
There it is and number one really is my dream. What did you think? What’s on your bucket list. Why don’t you tell us in the comment box below.